2 years, 6 months ago Arindo DuqueKeymaster
First of all, I would like to apologize for the long waiting for version 1.5.0. I’m working on some delicate parts of it and it turned out to be a little less trivial than anticipated.
The only remaining aspects of it are the key changes on our Gateway API (which will contain as few breaking changes as possible – currently we have none) and to the HTTPS handling, so I’m estimating another week before the release.
Those changes will hopefully allow us to resume the development of the Plugin and Theme Manager extension and begin a new cycle of implementing different gateways.
I’m also starting the process of recruiting someone to help me with support tickets, so we’ll be even faster in addressing issues.
That being said, I thought it would be a good idea to share the changelog so far:
– Fixed: Manual Gateway handling upgrades and downgrades;
– Fixed: Change plan sometimes not updating the disk space quota of blogs;
– Fixed: Added edge case to domain mapping and the get_scheme function, to allow more flexibility to sub-domains installs using mapped domains;
– Fixed: Manual Gateway now checks if it should send the invoice on integration;
– Fixed: Incompatibility with Sitemap generators (thanks, Aron Prins =D);
– Fixed: Now WP Ultimo adds the original URL to the allowed cross-origin access array, to further prevent CORS issues;
– Fixed: Issue with sign-up redirects not being exact;
– Fixed: Relative time string on the Subscription page now support time spans larger than one year;
– Fixed: When the copy media option is disabled, we now remove the attachment posts related to each media file;
– Fixed: Small issue with creating new sites in some specific database environments;
– Fixed: Setup wizard link on the Mercator error message was broken;
– Improved: Multi-select fields on the Settings now can be sorted. That allow users to change the order of the allowed templates, for example;
– Improved: New option ‘display_force’ added to password fields. If checked, it adds a strength checker below the password field;
– Improved: Form Fields helper function now gives the option to change the default value of the billing frequency field;
– Improved: Applied number_format to statistics widgets;
– Improved: “Instructions to Pay” field on Manual Gateway now supports is now a WP Editor field;
– Improved: Updated the Dutch language files – Thanks, Aron Prins;
– Added: Geo-location block added;
– Added: Restricted Content shortcode for plans and default content;
– Added: New shortcode with the front-end URL of a user’s site for the create account template email (WP Ultimo -> Emails);
– Added: Option to enable/disable SSO with enabled as the default behavior;
– Added: Manual Gateway now displays link to a modal containing Instructions to Pay in the pending payment row in the Billing History widget;
Kind regards2 years, 6 months ago CirroHostParticipant
All good stuff. Thanks for the update!2 years, 6 months ago philippParticipant
Great! Thank you for the update… As far as I can see the update doesn’t contain any EU tax changes. Correct?2 years, 6 months ago richardtuanParticipant
I don’t see update on gumroad2 years, 6 months ago samiralleyParticipant
This is great and I really like what you are doing it with WP Ultimo.
When do you think this https://community.wpultimo.com/community/topic/a-user-only-has-the-option-to-register-for-a-site/ will be implemented Arindo?
Thanks!2 years, 5 months ago max42Participant
Any update on ~eta for 1.5.0? If it might be a little bit, is it possible to get current beta for testing?
Cheers, Max2 years, 3 months ago bhushanParticipant
Thank you for the update @arindo
The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.