2 years, 3 months ago Arindo DuqueKeymaster
It’s been a long time, but we finally have version 1.5.1 out.
It focuses on addressing multiple issues reported by users on our support channels as well as in the forums, such as:
- Admins not being able to create Subscriptions from the “Subscription → Add New” menu (@ glenton & @cirrohost);
- Errors while saving the “Country” selection input under Network Settings;
- Our custom sign-up not being able to hijack the sign-up process on site-s running on sub-folders (when your network reside outside of the root domain yourdomain.com/actual-ms-install);
- Front-end blocking preventing site admins from reaching the “Payment Integration” screen (@bhushan);
- Stripe overwriting subscription value after integration (@lakewoodmedia);
In my tests, this release also seem to solve the issue with timezone discrepancy. Any feedback from users affected by this issue would be great.
Clients now get prompted to confirm their action when mapping a domain, with a (customizable) message warning them of the risks.
We also published version 1.1.1 of our WooCommerce Integration, fixing the issue users where having where our add-on was not being capable of detecting WooCommerce activated in the main site.
The complete changelog for the 1.5.1 release follows:
- Fixed: Shortcode wu_plan_link now treats the results to avoid issues; - Fixed: Space quota updating when the plan is changed from the subscription management screen as well; - Fixed: Add New Users from the sub-sites were not sending invitation email; - Fixed: Small fix on the dutch translation file that was causing the Terms link to be broken; - Fixed: Get allowed themes for individual sites now return an empty array by default to prevent warnings; - Fixed: Subscriptions created via the Add New admin menu were not being saved; - Fixed: WU_Signup not working on sites running on sub-folders; - Fixed: Country selector not working as intended; - Fixed: Front-end blocking does not prevent the Payment Screen from showing up; - Improved: Filter to remove the H1 from the template selection step (wu_step_template_display_header); - Improved: Explicit mention that WP Ultimo is under GPLv2 on both plugin and readme headers; - Improved: Sunrise.php now will continue to work if the admin moves the plugins folder to a different location; - Improved: Sunrise.php is now versioned and will display a message when a new version is received, with automatic replacing with just one click; - Improved: Replaced the engine generating the .pot file with the same one being used by WordPress Core; - Improved: Plans List on the Change Plan widget are now displayed horizontally to make sure they all fit (useful for networks with a lot of plans); - Added: Top-bar navigation when visiting templates; - Added: French translation, thanks to @nouvelletechno; - Added: Spanish translation, thanks to Matias Candia; - Added: Alert message being displayed to the user asking for confirmation when he/her tries to add a custom domain;2 years, 3 months ago dennisjParticipant
Looks good, thanks!2 years, 3 months ago rbcreationsParticipant
Much better now!
Few bugs though:
- Payment trough Woocommerce is well done. Order in WooCommerce is completed. But final mail from Woocommerce will not send.
- WP Ultimo subscription stays on hold and payment is not marked as received, even when payment is succesfully processed by WooCommerec and order is marked as Completed.
Please fix… 🙂2 years, 2 months ago frankieParticipant
Do you update this also on codecanyon btw?
Version 1.5.2 addressing the issue and fixing Redis incompatibility is out!2 years, 2 months ago rbcreationsParticipant
Which issue? And what kind of incompatibility?2 years, 2 months ago nicodParticipant
A lot of bugs, I hope that wp-ultimo goes to more stability, it is very important for this type of business with subscriptions.
Do you have news about the development of the team but also about the implementation of many promised and long-awaited functions?
The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.